What Conditions Can Be Treated with Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic Medicine and Acupuncture successfully treat a wide variety of conditions.
The following provides a partial list of commonly treated disorders:
• Pain, including headache, muscle, joint and back paint, and sports injuries.
• Fatigue, depression, poor memory, difficulty in concentrating, lack of incentive.
• Digestive problems such as irritable bowel, stomach upset, intestinal dysfunction, constipation and diarrhea.
• Gynecological problems including infections, PMS, cramps and menopause.
• Weight reduction.
• Breaking habits/addictions such as smoking, medications or alcohol and caffeine.
• Lowered immune function and autoimmune disease.
• Attention Deficit Disorder, hyperactivity.
• Chronic degenerative diseases, diabetes, hypoglycemia, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis.
• Environmental and food related allergies.
• Colds and flu chronic infections, sinusitis and asthma.
Clinic Hours & Info
252 East 6th Street, Frederick Maryland
Tuesday - Friday
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
2:00 - 3:00 pm
In times of inclement weather, please contact the office for any cancellations.