The Food for Mood Diet
In a recent publication of Naturopathic Doctor News and Review there was an excellent
article on the relationship of food to mood. Here's some helpful hints:
1. Mitigate Stress by eating every 3-4 hours.
2. Make better choices but don't beat yourself up for making mistakes.
3. Avoid all carbohydrate meals.
4. Start a meal with a soup or salad
5. Fiber is filling- Sugar is killing.
6. Eat some protein at every meal and snack
7. Eat Vegetables- never skip the greens
8.Good fats are filling and reduce cholesterol and improve mood
Clinic Hours & Info
252 East 6th Street, Frederick Maryland
Tuesday - Friday
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
2:00 - 3:00 pm
In times of inclement weather, please contact the office for any cancellations.